'We aim to provide excellence in educational opportunities to meet the needs of our students'.

Telephone(02) 9622 9944


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

Apply online. If you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident you are eligible to complete the online enrolment application. You will then need to finalise the application at the school.

If you are not eligible or prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

For more information, visit sTpe school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

Out-of-area enrolments

As outlined in the department’s enrolment policy, our school may accept enrolments from outside our local enrolment area if places are available.

We will assess applications for non-local enrolment on a case-by-case basis.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

MHS expressions of interest

Year 6 into Year 7 enrolments

If your child is currently enrolled in Year 6 in a public primary school, and you wish to apply to enrol in our school in Year 7 of the following year, contact the Year 6 coordinator at your current school to obtain an Expression Of Interest (EOI) form to complete and return to them. The primary school will forward the information to us and we will contact you once a decision has been made about your child's potential enrolment, and next steps.

If your child is currently enrolled in Year 6 in a non-government primary school, and you wish to apply to enrol in our school in Year 7 of the following year, contact us to obtain an "Expression Of Interest" form to complete and return to us. We will contact you once a decision has been made about your child's potential enrolment, and next steps.

Further information and videos can be found on the MHS Online Hub via the link below.

Yr 7 2022 Online Hub Videos.

MHS Enrolments

For all enrolment enquiries contact the MHS Administration Office.

The enrolment of students in a NSW Government School Policy, is to place to assit schools to meet their obligations under the Education Act 1990 - to ensure that every studnet has a place at their local school. 

Download: DoE Enrolment of Students in a NSW Government School Policy Statement

Download: DoE Enrolment Policy and Information for Parent/Carer(s)


MHS Enrolment Regulations 

Download for more information: MHS Enrolment Regulations

100-point residental address check

DoE school will be using a residential address checklist. The 100-point residential address check will be used to confirm that the student being presented for enrolment lives within the school’s intake area.

Download: Parent/Carer(s) one page fact sheet regarding the 100-point residential address checklist

During the enrolment process, let the Principal know of any special circumstances, allergies, health or medical conditions affecting your child.

Download: MHS Enrolment Information Flyer

Department of Education enrolment information

Download Years 7 to 12 enrolment informaton: DoE High School Enrolment Information

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.